- 2 cups of pistachios
- 3 cups of water
- 1/8 cup of local honey
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin spice *or any other* seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp of coarse sea salt
- Cover pistachios with water and soak overnight.
- Drain pistachios and add to blender. Add all other ingredients including 3 cups of fresh water.
- Place your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag over a medium sized bowl and pour the mixture into it, and gently squeeze until excess moisture is removed.
- You can cook the pulp for 15 minutes at 400°F.
- To prepare lattes, combine pistachio milk and coffee/espresso in a 1:1 ratio. Top with extra seasoning.
Recipe and Image contributed by @onehangrymillennial