Persimmons & Cranberry Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup of homemade almond milk
- 1/2 TBL chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup shredded zucchini
- 1 persimmon sliced
- 1/2 TBLS of coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- On the stovetop, bring your milk to a boil and then add your oats, cinnamon, vanilla, sea salt, and stir.
- Bring heat down to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 2 mins.
- Add your shredded zucchini and your chia seeds.
- Cook for another minute or so and turn off the heat.
- In a saute pan, heat your Coconut oil and add your sliced persimmons.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and saute until the persimmons are tender.
- Top your oatmeal with the persimmons, dried cranberries, almond butter and sliced almonds
Recipe and Image contributed by @coconut.kate