Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake Brownies
- 3/4c dairy free cream cheese
- 3/4c coconut yogurt (or any thick yogurt)
- 1/4c runny peanut butter
- 1/4c coconut sugar
- 1tbsp cornstarch
- 1c almond flour
- 1/3c unsweetened cocao powder or cocoa powder
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp salt
- 1/4c maple syrup
- 1/3c coconut sugar
- 1/3c peanut butter
- 1/4c coconut oil (melted and cooled)
- 2 flax eggs
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1tbsp homemade almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper, leaving flaps at the side (to help lift out later).
- For flax eggs, whisk together 2tbsp flaxseed with 6tbsp warm water in a small bowl. Set aside 5mins to “gel”.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, flax eggs, coconut sugar & vanilla.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet and stir till just combined.
- Beat all ingredients together until light and fluffy
- Spread about 2/3 of your brownie mixture into prepared pan in an even layer. Next layer entire cheesecake mixture on top. Stir in 1tbsp almond milk into your remaining brownie batter. Dollup the batter by the spoonful on top of the cheesecake and gently shake down pan. Using a toothpick or knife, swirl the brownie batter on top
- Bake for about 35mins until toothpick inserted comes out with just a few crumbs attached
- Cool completely and refrigerate overnight to allow cheesecake to set
- Lift out with parchment paper, slice into bars and enjoy!
Recipe and image contributed by @wakeupandkale