Paleo Zucchini Bread
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- In a separate bowl add the eggs, applesauce, maple syrup, and apple cider vinegar and whisk together.
- Squeeze the grated zucchini in a Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag to remove the excess water. Then add the grated zucchini to the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until the batter is well mixed. Pour the batter into a greased 8.5 x 4.5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake the zucchini bread for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and enjoy!
Recipe and image contributed by @downshiftology