Paleo Turkey Zucchini Meatballs
Did you know you can use our nut milk bag to strain zucchini and other vegetables?
Try making these delicious turkey-zucchini meatballs!
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 zucchini
- 1/4c almond flour
- 1/5 a diced onion
- 1tsp of basil and garlic
- Add all of the ingredients (minus the zucchini in to a bowl)
- Grate the zucchini and drain all of the excess liquid out using your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag (this step is the MOST important, if you don't get all of the liquid out then it will be too watery)
- Add the shredded zucchini, mix well and form your meatballs
- Heat a large cast iron skillet on the stove with olive oil and brown the outside of the meatballs for 5 minutes
- Place the skillet in the oven for 10 minutes at 350 to allow them to cook all the way though
Photo and recipe courtesy of @abv_fitlife