Paleo Honey Cake Topped with Apples
@sunnysidegreens made this beautiful paleo apple loaf!
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon + more for topping
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2/3 cup honey, coconut nectar, or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup nut milk of choice, room temp (I used homemade almond milk)
- 3 tsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 3 eggs, room temp
- topped with: a few very thinly sliced apple pieces + extra cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350, grease loaf pan with oil
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients
3. Add all the remaining ingredients and mix until just full incorporated
4. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan
5. Add sliced apples and extra cinnamon to top of batter
6. Bake for 20 minutes in the top rack, then move down to middle rack and bake until it's fully cooked, another 20-25 minutes.
Recipe and image contributed by @sunnysidegreens.