- 1 cup cashew pulp from homemade cashew milk⠀
- 3 tbsp coconut flour⠀
- 1 tbs almond meal⠀
- 1 tsp baking soda⠀
- 1/2 tsp salt⠀
- 6 eggs⠀
- 6 tbsp melted coconut oil⠀
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar⠀
- Mix together cashew pulp, coconut flour, almond meal, baking soda, and salt. ⠀
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, and ACV. ⠀
- Slowly incorporate wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients, stirring softly as you combine. ⠀
- Once ingredients are distributed evenly, add the mixture to a small loaf pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 mins, let cool and enjoy.
Recipe and Image contributed by @nutritiously_geered