Zucchini Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- dash of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- homemade oat milk
- caramelized banana
- peanut butter
- hemp seeds
- dark chocolate
- Combine oats & grated zucchini. Add 3/4 cup boiling water.
- Stir, cover and let sit for about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate protein powder, banana, cacao powder, chia seeds & a couple of raisins.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, top with homemade oat milk, blueberries, caramelized banana, pecans, peanut butter & dark chocolate!
Recipe and Image contributed by @burgersandbalance