Orange Zinger Juice
Who needs a bulky juicer when you have #Elliesbest bigger better nut milk bag.
- 1 orange
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 inch slice of fresh ginger
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 cup of water
- 2-3 additional cups of water
- Start by blending the orange, carrots, lemon, ginger, cayenne pepper, and 1 cup of water until relatively smooth
- Add in the additional 2-3 cups of water (2 for a stronger juice, 3 for more diluted) and blend briefly to combine.
- pour the mixture into the nut milk bag to drain. Then, over a smaller bowl, twist the bag over the pulp and knead to squeeze out the remaining juice. Pour the juice back into the blender or pitcher
- Refrigerate and serve.
Recipe and image contributed by @itstheveganbean