Orange Cranberry Paleo Granola
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 cups walnut, chopped
- 1 cup Wild Harvest Sweet Almonds, chopped
- 1 cup coconut shreds
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup pepitas chopped (raw pumpkin seeds)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 325 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix together wet ingredients in a large bowl
- Add remaining dry ingredients and stir until everything is well coated. taste and add more maple syrup and/or salt if desired.
- Place Granola on a baking sheet and press it down firmly into a thin layer.
- Bake for 50 mins or until everything is nicely browned, remove from oven and let sit for 20 mins.
Recipe and image contributed by @freshlydafna