One Pot Vegan Pasta
- One onion
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups ￼homemade oat milk
- 1 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper
- 1 bag frozen mixed veg
- 1 bag frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 bag eggless egg noodles
- 1/4 cup vegan butter
- In a large pot, sauté a roughly chopped onion with some oil.
- Once the onion is sautéed add the vegetable broth, oat milk, spices , vegetables and egg noddles.
- Stir it up until it is well incorporated, turn up to a boil, then reduce and cover until cooked (should be around 7-8 minutes).
- Right before it is done, add your vegan butter and mix it together. Turn off the heat, let sit for a little more and enjoy!
Recipe and Image contributed by @midnightmunchiesandmore