One Pot Cheesy Pumpkin Pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cups homemade vegetable broth
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2-1 tbsp sriracha
- 12 oz farfalle pasta
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 8oz vegan cream cheese
- In a large pot on medium/high heat, add the olive oil and onion and lightly sauté.
- Then add the vegetable broth, pumpkin, seasoning, and pasta. Stir until combined and bring to a boil.
- Then turn the heat down to simmer while covered for 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, stir and add the vegan butter and vegan cream cheese and stir until it melts through. Cover again and cook for another 2-5 minutes depending on your preferred texture of noodles.
Recipe and Image contributed by @midnightmunchiesandmore