Cold Brew w/ Oat Milk
- 5oz ground coffee
- 20 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup homemade oat milk
- In a large mason jar add the ground coffee and filtered water. Stir to combine and seal with a lid.
- Refrigerate for about 12 to 15 hours.
- When the cold brew is ready to strain, put your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag over a large bowl/measuring cup. Strain the cold brew.
- Store in the refrigerator up to two weeks. To serve, pour coffee over a glass filled with ice. Add oat milk to make a cold brew coffee latte.
Note: To make a cold brew coffee latte add 1/2 cup to your coffee. 3:1 ratio.
Recipe and Image contributed by @delight.fuel