Nectarine Coconut Pancakes
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup homemade almond milk
- Combine wet and dry.
- Grease pan with coconut oil over medium heat.
- Use about 2 tbsp per pancake. Flip after ~ 3 min, or when you see bubbles starting to appear.
- For the nectarines, sauté in small saucepan with a bit of coconut oil and cinnamon.
- Top with Siggis Dairy yogurt, almond butter, coconut, and granola.
Recipe and photo contributed by @upbeetanisha