Natural Makeup Remover
One tip to have clear smooth skin is to never leave your make up overnight and let your skin breath. This DIY make up remover will surely help you achieve that smooth and young looking skin you've been dreaming of.
- Medium Glass Jar
- 1/2 cup of Ellie's Best Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 25-30 Cotton Pads
- 10 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- 10 drops of Frankincense Oil
- 10 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- 5 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- In the container pour your fractionated coconut oil and lavender, frankincense and tea tree oil.
- Mix until carrier oil and essential oils are properly blended.
- Once oils are blended, put in the cotton pads and close the lid.
- Use as a regular makeup remover.