Natural Lavender Loofah Soap
Using a natural loofah and natural soap will surely help you exfoliate and keep your skin healthy. And why not combine the two for an easy, effective part of your shower routine!
- 1 lb Glycerine soap base
- 1 Natural Loofah
- 15 Lavender Essential Oil
- Soap Mold
- Food Coloring (optional)
- Pyrex Cookware
- Cut soap base in cubes and melt it in a microwave or stove safe bowl, keep stirring until melted.
- Cut the natural loofah depending on your preferred thickness, place in the soap mold.
- Add in the essential oil and continue stirring until mixed evenly.
- Pour soap into the mold and spray with isopropyl alcohol to remove bubbles.
- Allow soap to set for a couple of hours before removing it from the mold.