Moroccan Spiced Veggie Stew
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Ellie's Best turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ground coriander OR ground parsley
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 can or 15 oz fresh coconut milk
- 1 cup water OR chicken stock
- 1 small head broccoli
- 1 zucchini
- 2 carrots peeled & sliced
- 1 large sweet potato peeler & sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 can chickpeas
- Brown basmati rice
- Heat oil then sauté onions for about 5 min, add spices.
- Add coconut milk, veggies cover to simmer for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- Add in spinach, peas and simmer for about 5 minutes.
Recipe and Image contributed by @_simply.earthy_