Mint Chocolate Chip Smoothie Bowl
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup cauliflower rice
- 1/2 cup of zucchini
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- Either 1 scoop of your favorite plant-based vanilla protein powder + 1/2 tsp matcha powder OR 1 heaping scoop of Nuzest vanilla matcha clean lean protein
- 1 cup + 2 TBLS of homemade almond milk
- 1 TBLS of cocoa nibs
- Put all your ingredients except your cocoa nibs in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high while taking a few pauses to scrape down the sides of the blender.
- Once the mixture is mostly smooth, add your cocoa nibs and blend for a couple more pulses.
- Top with Hu crunchy mint chocolate.
Recipe and Image contributed by @coconut.kate