Mini Blue Collagen Donuts
- 1 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 scoop of collagen powder
- 1 tbsp Ellie's Best Blue Spirulina
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- powdered sugar (start with a little and add more until you get your desired consistency)
- 1 tsp Ellie's Best Blue Spirulina
- Mix all of the donut ingredients together and pour into a mini donut pan. Make sure to spray so that they come out.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325°F.
- While baking, mix the glaze ingredients and once the donuts are cool dip them into the glaze and top with your favorite sprinkles.
Recipe and photo contributed by @klean.kate