Matcha Chia Pudding
- 3/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 1/2 cups of homemade almond milk (hazelnut, coconut or soy will work as well)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 3 1/2 tbsp matcha powder culinary grade
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- Add the chia seeds to a medium-large bowl.
- Blend the milk and the rest of the ingredients until smooth.
- Add the blender contents to the chia seeds and stir well.
- Let sit 10 minutes, stir again. Refrigerate overnight. Stir in the morning. It should be the texture of tapioca pudding.
- If it is too dry, add more almond milk. If it is too wet, add chia seeds.
Recipe and Image contributed by @proportionalplate