Matcha Almond Milk
- 1 cup raw almonds, soaked in water overnight
- 4 cups of water
- 2 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp matcha powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Rinse soaked almonds in fresh water.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth (at least 1 minute).
- Strain the milk using your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag over a large jar or pitcher. Squeeze the bag until all liquid has been pushed through.
- Transfer to jars or bottles and store in the refrigerator. Milk will stay fresh for up to five days.
The almonds can also be soaked for 1-3 hours in very hot water to avoid the overnight soak.
Recipe and image contributed by @beautifulbites_food