Maple Tahini Cluster Granola
- 1/2 cup oat pulp *from homemade oat milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp rolled oats
- 2 tbsp Keto and Co wondrose sugar replacer + 1 tsp water (or sub 2 tbsp coconut sugar)
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1/2 tbsp chia
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Splash of vanilla
- Dash of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Optional add-ins: coconut, crushed nuts, sesame seeds, etc.
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Using your hands, form little granola clusters and transfer onto prepared baking tray (this gives the granola clumpy clusters instead of flat chunks)
- Transfer to oven and bake for 45-50 mins at 300°, flipping halfway.
- Remove from oven and break into smaller clusters to control yourself from eating it all.
Recipe and image contributed by @feliciasfabfoodz