What better way to wake up on Valentine's Day than be served these romantic puffy pink pancakes! 🥞💗✨ Am I right folks, or am I right? 😜
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar or other sweetener
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tsp powdered beet root or pink pitaya
- 1 cup plant-based milk (homemade rice milk using my @elliesbest nut milk bag 🥛)
- Place a pan on medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine your flour, sugar and salt. Stir well to remove all clumps.
- Pour in your homemade or store-bought milk and stir well. The batter should be nice and smooth.
- Now pour the batter onto the pan to form your pancakes.
- Flip once they are bubbling, and cook on the opposite side for several minutes.
- Serve with your favorite toppings or store in the refrigerator for another morning!
Recipe and Image contributed by @healthwithacrunch