- Bean Fields Snacks pico de gallo chips⠀
- crunchy baked kale⠀
- cashew fiesta dip, melted with homemade almond milk
- black beans ⠀
- steamed cauliflower ⠀
- fresh parsley ⠀
- lime juice
- Wash kale, pat dry, then massage with EVOO and salt, pepper and a little garlic powder.
- bake at 200 for 25 minutes or till crispy⠀
For the sauce
- In a small saucepan, melt about 1/3 cup vegan cashew fiesta dip with a few tbsp of homemade unsweetened almond milk on low until perfect for a “cheesy” drizzle⠀
- Top with warmed black beans, steamed cauli, lime juice, and fresh parsley.
Recipe and image contributed by @healthbyshortstack