Lemon Pink Pitaya Protein Cake Skillet
- 1/2c protein Kodiak Cake mix
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp dried lemon zest
- 1/2c homemade almond milk
- 1 egg white
- Ellie's Best Pink Pitaya Powder
- Mix 1/2c protein Kodiak Cake mix, 1/2tsp baking powder, 1/4tsp dried lemon zest, 1/2c almond milk, and 1 egg white.
- Pour 1/3 of the batter in a separate bowl & add Ellie's Best Pink Pitaya superfood powder.
- Pour the batter into a cast iron lightly coated in coconut oil & marble in the Pink Pitaya batter with a knife.⠀
- Bake at 350F for 8min & check with a toothpick to make sure it’s done⠀
- Top with cinnamon & oats seeds bar, pepitas, warmed blueberries, lemon zest, and watermelon seed butter.
Recipe and image contributed by @wholesomely_hannah