- 2 tablespoons dry organic lavender flowers
- 1 lemon, more for garnishing and for the drink itself
- 4 сups of water
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla if you like
- 1 tsp butterfly pea powder
- Bring to boil 1 cup of water, add lavender flowers, boil for 1 min.
- Take off the burner, cover and let it stand for 10 min.
- Meanwhile squeeze a lemon juice from one lemon.
- In a pitcher mix lemon juice agave, vanilla, clear lavender water. You can use nut milk bag to run through the lavender liquid to get rid of flowers.
- Add butterfly pea powder, rest of the water, sliced lemons and ice.
Recipe and Image contributed by @tanyaskitchen