Lavender Almond Milk & Cold Brew
Have you ever had lavender coffee? It is super yummy and super easy!
- 1 cup of almonds (soaked for 8-12 hours, drained and rinsed)
- 4 cups of filtered water
- a pinch (or two) of dried lavender
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- Prepare your Cold Brew Coffee the night before.
- Make your lavender almond milk by combining ingredients in blender for a minute or so.
- Strain the milk through your nut milk bag to separate the milk from the pulp.
- Mix 1/2 cup of your cold brew with 1/4 cup lavender almond milk and pour over ice!
Photo and recipe contributed by @delight.fuel