Keto No Grain Granola
- 2 cups of nut pulp from homemade nut milk
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 organic hemp hearts
- 1/2 sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp himilayan sea salt
- 1 T of vanilla extract
- 2 T cinnamon
- 1 T fresh grated ginger
- 2 T orange zest
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup collagen peptides
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp liquid monkfruit sweetener
- Preheat oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place melted coconut oil, collagen, egg, cinnamon, vanilla, grated ginger, orange zest, monkfruit, and salt in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- In a seperate large bowl, mix nut pulp, shredded coconut, hemp hearts, sunflower seeds, chia seeds . Pour liquid mixture into dry mixture and stir with spatula until combined.
- Press mix into the lined pan.
- Bake 30 mins (should be golden), then use a spatula to break into clusters and flip.Put back into the oven for additional 40 mins. Once timer goes off, turn off the oven but let granola sit and continue to dry out until completely cooled (about 1 hour).
- Put cooled granola into your storage of choice and mix in any of your add-ons! *they used : 1 cup of coconut flakes, 1 cup chopped, toasted, pecans - drizzled in Chocozero caramel sauce.
Recipe & photo contributed by @itsaketovibe