How to Make Celery Juice with a Nut Milk Bag
- 1 bunch organic celery, bulb cut off and stalks washed. This will make approximately 8oz of juice, so if you want to end up with 16 oz, do 2 bunches.
- Chop into smaller pieces. It doesn't really matter what size because you'll be blending them. It just makes it easier to get them started in the blender this way.
- Start blending just a few stalks to start it off.
- Once that's started a bit, add in the rest.
- Blend it all for about 30 seconds, until it's all blended up.
- Pour the blended celery into your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag over a bowl. Squeeze out all the liquid. Do this gently and repetitively so that you don't waste any of the liquid. Be patient, as it may take some time.
*Drink on an empty stomach to get the most health benefits.
*This takes about 15 minutes to make.
Photo contributed by @beautifullprofit_dietitian