Almond Pulp Cookies
- 2 cups almond pulp
- 1 flax egg
- 2 tbsp homemade almond milk
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Separate to form 12 even balls of dough.
- Flatten on a cookie sheet lined with foil, spaced evenly.
- Cook for 30 minutes (bottoms should be golden brown).
- Allow to cool completely before removing from cookie sheet with a spatula.
- Enjoy with your homemade almond milk!
Recipe and image contributed by @donutworry_behealthy