Homemade Essential Oil infused Soap
- 6oz of Shea Butter Soap Base
- 1 ½ teaspoon of oats (optional)
- 7 drops of lavender essential oil
- 7 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- Silicone soap mold of your choice
- Cut the shea butter soap base in small pieces as this will serve as your soap base.
- Put the smaller cut of shea butter in a glass bowl or microwave soap container.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir the soap base and put it back in the microwave for another 20-25 seconds or until the soap base has been melted.
- Add 1-1/2 teaspoon of oats on the melted shea butter soap base (optional).
- Add your essential oils.
- Stir everything until combined.
- Pour into your silicon mold and wait for the mixture to harden.