Homemade Eczema Lotion
No cure has been found for eczema and it can be very frustrating to deal with. But treatments and self-care measures can relieve itching and prevent new outbreaks.
- 1/2 cup raw shea butter
- 1 tablespoon organic, local honey
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 8 drops tea tree oil
- 5 drops geranium essential oil and/or 5 drops myrrh essential oil
- Melt the coconut oil and shea butter together and add the honey.
- Stir well, and add Lavender, tea tree, geranium oil, and myrrh
- Let it cool, stir it until you get a lotion-like texture
- Store in a cool dry area and apply twice daily to the affected area.
*Always test a small area of the skin and wait 24 hours before applying to large areas.