Homemade Chocolate Oat Milk
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 5 pitted dates
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 cups filtered water
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for 30-45 seconds or until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Place Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag over a large bowl and start pouring blended milk in three parts.
- Each time you pour each part squeeze bag from the middle down. Try to get as much liquid as possible leaving pulp inside the bag very dry.
- Repeat until all milk has been put through a nut bag.
- Pour milk in a mason jar and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Recipe and Image contributed by @thepeacheepear