Homemade Almond Cheese
- 1 cup of raw skinless almonds
- 3 Tbs of olive oil
- 3 Tbs of lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of water ⠀
- Blend everything in a high-speed blender until very smooth for about 3-5 minutes.
- Scrape the mixture into a high-quality cheesecloth to remove the excess water.
- Secure the bundle by using a rubber band or string on top and let it sit on the refrigerator for about 12 hours.
- Place the mixture in a container or gently make a round shape and bake it at 300F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Recipe and Image contributed by @the_kale_club_ny⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀