Homemade Hemp Milk
- 4 Cups Water
- 1 Cup Hemp Hearts
- 4-6 Mejdool Dates, pitted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean or Extract
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- In a medium sized bowl, add your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag inside and begin to pour in your hemp milk from the blender into the nut milk bag.
- Twist the bag twice to the right and begin to knead the bag until the liquid is all out.
- Remove nut milk bag and store the hemp pulp in a freezer safe container and use the hemp pulp at another time for baked cookie or nut/seed butter recipes.
- Enjoy with a nice bowl of oats or latte.
Recipe and Image contributed by @veganishj