Hemp Hot Chocolate
- 2 Cups Homemade Hemp Milk
- 1 ½ TBSP Cacao Powder
- 4 TBSP Vegan Condensed Coconut Milk (1 can coconut fat, ½ tsp arrowroot powder, and ½ cup brown sugar)
- Add hemp milk + cacao powder. Blend. Strain through your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag.
- For the condensed milk, leave the can in fridge overnight. Use only the coconut fat and not the liquid. Add the coconut fat, arrowroot powder, and brown sugar in a blender or processor and blend for 1-2 minutes.
- Set stove on medium heat. Add chocolate hemp milk to a pot and heat up for 10 mins. Slowly add the condensed milk. Be sure to stir occasionally- it may curdle otherwise.
- Top with coconut whipped cream or ooey gooey marshmallows!
Photo and recipe contributed by @veganishj