Heel Healing Cool Whip
- 2 tbsp beeswax
- 4 tbsp shea butter
- 4 tbsp coco butter
- 1/2 cup fractionated coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Vitamin E oil (wheatgerm oil)
- 15 or so drops peppermint essential oil
- 15 or so drops of Tea Tree essential oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch or arrowroot
- In a glass measuring cup or bowl add the beeswax, shea butter, coco butter and fractionated coconut oil.
- Put some water into a shallow pan and heat till just before boiling.
- Place the bowl into the hot water, not letting the water into the bowl.
- Stir the ingredients until all is melted.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Once it's almost completely solid, stir in the vitamin E oil, and essential oils.
- Let cool completely at room temperature.
- Using a spatula, transfer the cream into a mixer or use a hand mixer. Use a medium speed and begin to whip the cream.
- When the mixture begins to look creamy, turn it off and add the cornstarch or arrowroot into the bowl.
- Turn the mixer on low till the cornstarch is mixed in.
- Turn the mixer on high until the cream is fluffy and light, like whipped cream.
- Transfer it to a jar.
- Keep in a cool and dry place and out of sunlight
- Kept correctly, the cream will last 6 months.
- Apply to the feet daily. For added moisture, put socks on after you apply.