Garlic Chive Cashew Cheese
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked overnight⠀
- 3 cloves garlic, minced⠀
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced⠀
- 1 tbsp rice miso⠀
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped⠀
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast⠀
- 2 tbsp olive oil⠀
- 1/2 tsp salt⠀
- 3/4 cup water⠀
- Drain cashews, and add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend until creamy and smooth. ⠀
- Pour mixture into your Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag, twist the top, and fold it over. Place in a towel-lined bowl to absorb moisture. ⠀
- Refrigerate for 6-12 hours or until moisture has wicked away. Once cheese holds its form, it's ready.
- Top with roasted broccoli, butternut squash, garlicky sautéed spinach, balsamic mushrooms, pickled beets, hummus, and pine nuts.
Recipe and Image contributed by @shiveggie