- 8 oz unsweetened plain or vanilla yogurt*
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Ellie's Best Blue Spirulina
- 1/4 cup melted frozen blueberries (or fresh)
- 1/4 cup granola
- Line a 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together the maple syrup and yogurt together, and spoon 3/4 into the pan, making sure it’s flat and even.
- Mix together the blue spirulina into the remaining 1/4 of yogurt and swirl into the pan.
- Microwave frozen blueberries for 30 seconds and add to the yogurt.
- Finally, add a 1/4 cup of granola on top and freeze for 2-4 hours.
Recipe and image contributed by @nourishedwithnatalie