Grain Free Pumpkin Pie
- 1.5 cups of nut pulp
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of softened butter (or a dairy free one)
- 1 can of organic pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar (or other sweetener)
- 1 tsp of pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup of yogurt (or a dairy free one)
1. Mix all crust ingredients together and then press into a pie dish to form.
Bake for 10 minutes at 425º. Remove from the oven, reduce heat to 375º and bake again with filling.
- While crust is baking, prepare filling.
- Mix thoroughly, then pour into baked crust.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 375, allow to cool before serving.
Recipe and Image contributed by @onehangrymillenial