Grain Free Granola
- 1 and 1/2 cup of crushed Ellie's Best almonds
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup of coconut flakes
- 2 to 3 Tbsp of Manuka honey, honey, or maple syrup
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Vanilla (optional)
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix throughly until honey is evenly distributed.
- Spread the granola onto a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Bake anywhere from 15-18 mins. Make sure to check on it so you do not burn it.
*You can use any kinds of nuts/seeds
Image and recipe @oneceliactoanother