Gooey Raw Almond Pulp Brownies
- 1 cup almond pulp or almond flour
- 1/4 cup nut or seed butter
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 4 fresh medoolan dates (remove pits)
- 2 tbsp – 1/4 cup filtered water
- optional: 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
1. Add the almond pulp or flour, nut or seed butter, cacao powder, dates, coconut flour and 2 tbsp filtered water to a food processor. Mix until the mixture reaches an even consistency and begins to stick together. You will repeatedly need to scoop the sides of the food processor throughout the process. If the mixture is too dry and not sticking together, add an additional 2 tbsp filtered water (for a total of 1/4 cup water) and blend again.
2. Transfer the mixture to a baking dish lined parchment paper. Press the mixture evenly into the pan until it has flattened. (Optional: Top with chopped walnuts or pecans). Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
3. Remove from the refrigerator and cut into approximately 9 brownies.