Garlic + Rosemary Mushroom Soup
Fall is coming fast and the perfect time to start enjoying soups again...and this one doesn't disappoint!
- 1 small diced onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small bok Choy, thinly sliced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 2 small diced potatoes
- 6 cups chicken stock (or vegetable stock)
- 3/4 cup homemade almond milk
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- 1/2 T dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme •1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- White cooking wine
- In a large pot, add 1 T avocado oil. Add in onion, garlic, & bok choy and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add in your almond milk & almond flour and whisk until thick and bubbly.
- Pour in stock & bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add in potatoes and mushrooms, boil for a minute longer and reduce heat to low.
- Add in onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste, parsley, thyme & a splash of white wine and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in rosemary and cook for 5 more minutes! 🍲
Recipe and photo contributed by @wholefoodhealthandfitness.