Essential Oil Perfume Roll On
A fresh, flowery, herbal scent which can help reduce anxiety and emotional stress. Help clear your mind, stay focused and smell good at the same time? Sounds good to us! The orange is good for anxiety & stress as stated above & lavender is well-known to relax and improve sleep. So it's great to use in the day, at night, or whenever you need it.
- 10ml or 2 tsp of base/carrier oil (see note)
- 12-13 drops of your chosen essential oils (Lavender and Sweet Orange)
- 10ml roll-on bottle to put your perfume in.
- To make 10ml of perfume oil, we’ll be going by the 60/40 essential oil blending rule. This means you’ll use a ratio of 60% base note, 40% middle note, roughly equating to 6 drops base note and 4 drops middle note.
- Add the essential oils to the bottle using a dropper, starting with your base note and working up. Make sure you smell your blend as you go along and adjust the quantities to suit you - this method is completely customizable.
- Pour in your carrier oil until the bottle is full.
- Put the lid on and give the bottle a good shake. Leave the oils to infuse for a couple days - yep, patience is key here, but it makes all the difference!
- Some good options are sweet almond oil, fractionated coconut oil, avocado oil, , argan oil, and apricot oil
- Oil based perfumes are quite dense, so spray bottles are best avoided - a roll-on or pipette/dropper bottle would work well.