Essential Oil Infused Bath Bomb
- 1 Cup Epsom Salt
- 1 Cup Cornstarch
- 2 Cups Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Citric acid
- 15 drops Lavender
- 15 Drops Sweet Orange
- 15 Drops Peppermint
- 1 tbsp Sweet Almond Oil
- Food Coloring
- 1 Spray Bottle
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the almond oil and gently mix dry and almond oil by hand
- Add the essential oils and continue mixing by hand.
- Lightly mist with water and continue mixing and adding water slowly until you get a molding consistency.
- Add coloring depending on how many colors you would like to use. Start slow on adding the coloring until you get your desired color.
- Put the mixture to the mold.
- Remove from the mold and let it sit overnight before using.
- Store in an airtight container.