- 1 cup Raw Pecans
- 3 cups Filtered Water
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 6 tbsp Coconut Cream
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1 pinch Ground Cloves
- Soak the raw cashews in water for at least 4 hours.
- Strain out water and add nuts to a high powered blender along with the sea salt and filtered water.
- Blend ingredients on high for at least 2 minutes.
- Pour through a nut milk bag over a large glass bowl or measuring cup.
- Gently knead and squeeze the liquid through the nut milk bag.
- Discard the small amount of meal in bottom of the bag or use it for making protein balls.
- Return the strained milk base to the blender.
- Add the rest of the flavouring and blend on high speed for a minute or so, or until it is very smooth.
- Store in a covered glass jar.
- Shake well before drinking as it will separate.
- Enjoy within 3 days.
Recipe and Image contributed by @therocksanddirtbakery