Almond Pulp Cream Cheese
Why waste your almond pulp when you can use it to create this oh so yummy homemade cream cheese??
- 1 cup of almond pulp
- 1 package of silken firm tofu
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 2-4 tbsp of almond milk
- 1 scoop of gelatin (or for vegan just do not use gelatin at all, it will just be a little thinner in consistency)
- 2 tsp of EBTB* seasoning
*It's appropriately called Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend, which you can find in the spice aisle. Or make it yourself with this recipe:
EBTB (Everything but the bagel) Ingredients
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Squeeze all of the remaining milk out of the pulp using a cheesecloth or nut milk bag.
- Then add everything in a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
Recipe and Image contributed by @hollys_bestlife