Easy Detox Green Juice
- 1 cup of water
- 2 large leaves of rainbow chard
- 2 large leaves of kale
- ½ cucumber roughly chopped
- 1 green apple roughly chopped
- 1 small thumb of ginger peeled
- Juice of 1 lime
- Place all ingredients except the lime juice in the blender in the order listed. Blend at a low speed until the ingredients start to combine, then blend on medium-high for 2 minutes (or until completely blended).
- Pour the mixture through the Bigger Better Nut Milk Bag over a large bowl and squeeze until all the juice is extracted and the pulp is relatively dry.
- Add in the lime juice and enjoy over ice immediately.
- Keep the stems on the greens! It may seem odd but there are so many nutrients in the stems. They will grind up in the blender and be strained of the pulp anyway!
- You can use ANY kind of greens in this recipe. It’s a great way to experiment with greens you usually wouldn’t buy, aka Rainbow Chard!
- This will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days. When separation occurs, just mix or stir and it will be reconstituted.
Recipe and image contributed by @savoringhealth