- 1 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter / or any nut or seed butter
- 1/2 cup homemade unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 small banana (extra ripe!)
- 3/4 cup hazelnut flour
- 6 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
Chocolate Glaze: (optional)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini donuts pan (or regular) with cooking spray and set aside
- Throw everything into your high speed blender and blend until combined- about 1-2 minutes.
- Pour batter into each mold.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Mine took 9 minutes exactly.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add 1/4 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 tsp coconut oil.
- Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Stir well before heating again until completely melted.
- Dip, drizzle or spoon over your doughnuts!