Double Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1/2c almond pulp
- 1/2c whole wheat flour
- 1/2c oats
- 1tbsp unsweetened cacoa powder
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 1/4tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/3c homemade almond milk
- 1/4c nut butter of choice
- Lilys Sweets Chocolate 55% dark chocolate chips
- 1/4c whipped cream cheese
- 2-3 tbsp homemade almond milk
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix 1mix the wet ingredients and stir until a dough forms
- Add in Lilys Sweets Chocolate 55% dark chocolate chips & bake at 350F for 8min.
- Beat the cream cheese and milk together until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies and enjoy!
Recipe and image contributed by @wholesomely_hannah